I was born in Colorado Springs, CO and lived there until I was in 1st grade, whatever age that is I don't know. Then I moved all over the southwest to places like Tucson, Las Vegas and Albuquerque. Albuquerque is the place I've lived the longest, so I call New Mexico my home state.
I spend my time out of the box doing running mostly and doing various challenges and races.
I have been doing CrossFit at Duke City for three years now. But I did do it on my own for about six months and made the decision that I needed to learn the more technical movements from a coach , that’s what brought me into Duke City.
What are your 3 favorite parts about coaching?
1. I like to see and feel the connection with that Athlete when a cue just clicks for them or they get it after my help. That s a great feeling for both.
2. I like to see people overcome an obstacle and get that satisfaction of completing or doing it.
3. Seeing the people (Family) everyday!
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- Wilderness First Responder