CrossFit Endurance is an endurance sports training program dedicated to improving performance, fitness and endurance sports potential. We inspire, coach, and provide our community with the most aggressive and proven fundamentals of sports science, exercise physiology, nutrition, and athletic training protocols.
Power and speed are critical components to success in the endurance world. With careful planning, our strength and conditioning plan increases these two mainstays of performance while decreasing recovery time, reducing injury, promoting preservation of lean tissue and creating a more sustainable performance curve. CrossFit Endurance WODs combine many of the basic CrossFit movements into each workout, along with adding more extensive cardio, for example running, rowing, or a stationary bike.
We currently offer CrossFit Endurance classes every Saturday morning at 8am.
Why CrossFit Endurance?
- Building cardiovascular and respiratory strength is important in building your fitness.
- Variety is important so we use rowing machines, running and stationary bikes to build your cardio.
- Endurance WODs complement your CrossFit WODs.
- CrossFit is all about creating a well rounded athlete, no matter what the skill level.
- CrossFit Endurance helps you build power and speed, which will help in all your other sports.