Whether your sport is running, soccer, football, hockey, lacrosse or anything else played on the court, field, diamond, rink or pitch, CrossFit Teen can help young athletes achieve more on the field and off.
For any teen wanting to gain strength and power
- Safety is our focus. We will not allow or foster any unsafe behaviors, movements, training, or habits
- Strength and conditioning program for those between the ages of 13 and 17
- Specifically designed for teenagers to help build a lifelong love of fitness
- We teach them proper mechanics, recovery, nutrition and flexibility
- Teens will engage in fun workouts that deliver great results while preparing them to be well-rounded athletes and individuals
- No two workouts are the same, thus each class they attend will keep teens entertained and excited to come back for more
- Workouts are scalable for any and all teens in our program
- Each exercise is tailored to their current ability, providing a challenging workout leading to very measurable results and personal athletic progress
Our program is not sports specific, it is a general program to improve vital physical skills and domains. Unlike in today’s sports world, where athletes work with a narrow focus on sports-specific skills and strengths.
Fitness as a Lifestyle
We ensure that fitness is both fun and challenging - teens see the benefits in how they feel, think, and perform in and out of the gym. We teach healthy eating habits in combination of being active.
Confidence and Teamwork
We work with youth on sportsmanship, leadership, teamwork, listening skills, self-discipline, and manners. These life skills will help them become successful later in life. We foster an environment for teens to create a healthy perspective of body image and earn a big boost in self-esteem.
Mon, Wed, Fri 4:30 - 5:30 pm
We Target and Improve the following 10 physical fitness domains:
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Endurance
- Balance & Accuracy
- Note: All exercises will be done without weight (lbs.) until the athlete can demonstrate proper and safe form